Almost 80% of the companies lease some of their equipment. Though equipment leasing is particularly favored by many small businesses having limited capital, today, it is a popular choice for mid and large sized companies too. We cover the cost of any equipment you need however small or big it may be.
Why Equipment Leasing?
- Buying and maintaining equipment is expensive.
- Equipment Leasing offers an opportunity to bring in equipment without major expenditure.
- It is an optimum solution to have immediate cash flow for most small businesses.
- In today’s ever evolving technological market as soon as you invest in a piece of machinery, a new version comes out in no time, making yours obsolete or inferior.
- Short term equipment leasing allows companies to upgrade by exchanging their equipment for better and more advanced equipment.
Factors impacting the equipment lease and rates include
- You are in business for 12-18 months
- Credit history of the customer
- Annual revenue of $ XXXXX or more
- Nature of equipment required
- Length of the lease term
- If you are the primary beneficiary of tax credits associated with the transaction
Fill this Equipment Leasing Form or get in touch with us on (877) 659-3421 to talk to our experienced financial consultants for further clarification.
- Equipment leasing is ideal for equipment that routinely need upgrading. Leasing gives you the freedom to upgrade or obtain the latest machinery at a low upfront cost and a monthly payment that is well in your budget.
- Leasing makes it financially possible to acquire wider range of equipment that would otherwise be too costly to purchase.
- Capital leasing is a form of debt-equity financing since these leases act as loans
- You maintain a debt-equity ratio that will attract new investment more easily and leasing rather than investment will accomplish that end.